Monday, November 29, 2010

There's a sink in my Office

As we accumulate items for the new clinic, we must store them within the limited space of our existing faciliy. Everywhere I look I am reminded of a project to complete or solve: A sampling:
Cage parts
8' metal post
Sprayer hose
No Parking sign
Oxygen Manifold
Millwork Catalogs
Equipment catalogs
Site Plan Waiver Plat
48 inch walk in bathing tub
Wall mount fold down exam table
Recessed male DISS ceiling outlets
Scavenge Unit and 6 scavenger interfaces
Male DISS x 1/4 inch NPT Oxygen fitting
Quick Disconnect Dental Water Supply fitting

Although Dr Bollenbeck and I are enthused by and dedicated to this project, I think we both are spending more time with clients in the exam room lately to get recharged by what we really love-veterinary medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment